Dryer Heating Element Replacement for Samsung DC47-00019A & DC47-00018A DC96-00887A DC47-00016A Thermal Fuse Kit fits DV48H7400EW/A2 DV40J3000EW/A2 DV45H7000EW/A2 DV52J8700EP/A2 DV448AEP DV419AEW
- 【Ideal Replacement】: Want new DC47-00019A Dryer Heater Element Thermal Fuse Cutoff Kit that matches the original, for far less than going back to the dealership? This dryer Heating Element was specifically designed to look and function the same as the original on your Dryer. While this is NOT a genuine Samsung & Kenmore part, it is a direct replacement and it will appear, fit and work like the factory part.
- 【Upgraded Dryer Heating Element】 - This dryer heater element is made from high-quality stainless steel. It also includes a two-pin connector that plugs directly into the appliance. The length of the heating coil is longer than other common dryer replacement parts and it increases the resistance.It has a longer service life. Replaces the component in your dryer. Helps to restore the functionality of a compatible machine when the electric dryer has stopped heating.
- 【Compatible】: Designed to fit specific Samsung & Kenmore manufactured electric dryer models. You can send us Dryer Models Number, we can help you to confirm if it can work or not.
- 【Replaces Numbers】: DC47-00019A Dryer heating element assembly replaces 35001247 35001119 AP4201899 2068550 AP4045884 1185561 AH2038533 EA2038533 PS2038533 ERDC47-00019A EAP2038533. the replacement parts is a direct replacement for your dryer.
- 【Buy with Confidence】: Money-back guarantee - Whatever the reason, you are not satisfied, you can request for replacement or full refund. do not ask any questions. If you have any problem about your order, please feel free to contact us.
The instructions work for most Samsung dryers, some may have some small differences. Here is how to replace the DC47-00019A heating element:
STEP1: Shut off the power to the dryer before working on it.
STEP2: Remove the two screws securing the top panel to the back of the dryer. Slide the top panel towards the back of the dryer to remove. You will need to remove the front control panel, some model have screws securing this. Remove them and pull up to remove, you should have enough extra wire to set the control panel on top of the dryer to get it out of the way. if not, then disconnect the wires and set it off to the side. Behind where the control panel was there will be four screws that secure the front panel of the dryer to the frame. Remove these four screws.
STEP3: Open the door of the dryer, there will be two screws that need to be removed at the bottom of the door frame area. With those two screws removed you should be able to tilt the front panel forward, remove the connector to the door switch, and remove the front panel.
STEP4: The heating element is located on the bottom right side of the dryer. To remove the element you will need to remove the wires to the heating element, thermal fuse, and thermostat. Then remove the mounting screw in the front and the whole heating element assembly should pull out the front of the dryer.
STEP5: Remove assembly and replace the DC47-00019A heating element. To re-install the heating element you will need to put everything back in the reverse order. To test the heating element, you will need an Ohm meter or multi-meter. A good heating element should read approximately 9-10 ohms. A burned out element will have an infinite resistance, it won’t register anything.
This is an O.E.M. Authorized part. Fits with various Samsung brand models. Oem part DC47-00018A.