- Production Name: Microwave High Voltage Diode, Withstand Voltage: 12 KV, Rated Current:350 mA,O Terminal Diameter: 4.2mm/0.17in, Female Terminal Size:1/4 in/6.3 mm Standard
- Compatible and directly replace GE WB27X10930 Samsung DE91-70063D LG 6851W1A002E high voltage diode for microwave
- Heat shrink tubing on female side and keep safe for ever,widely use for microwave
- Replace high voltage diode which marked T3512, 3512,CL01-12, HVM12, 512H
- Durable and long life time, 1 year warranty
Microwave diode's valve voltage is more than 3 VDC, so many digital multifunction meter can not test it bad or not, because only 3 VDC battery inside
Advise to use traditional anolog meter to test it because it has 9 VDC battery inside
Detail testing shown in my production photoes
Generic Microwave High Voltage Diode 2 PCS for You
Pack Items: 2 PCS
Common Questions and Answer by Seller
Question 1:Does this diode universal and generic for microwave high voltage diode?
Answer:Yes. Most home microwave high voltage diode's withstand voltage is 12kv, rated current is 350mA(0.35 amp). Few are 450 mA rated current,normally it is diode CL04-12.
Question 2: What will be happen when microwave diode broken?
Answer: It will not heat food. High voltage fuse after transformer will burnt.
Question 3: How can I check hv diode broken or not?
Answer:First check the low voltage side's fuse(power input side) burnt or not,then check high voltage fuse after transformer burnt or not, if burnt, the hv diode is broken or burnt. Finally you can check diode good or broken with a electrical meter.
1. Safe is first, power off and conform high voltage capacitor released high voltage first
2. Check your old and original diode's terminal size first, some new microwave's female spade terminal is 3/16in standard, yet this is 1/4 in standard.
3. Ohmmonburged will provide some 3/16 in female spade standard diode for you then.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.