- Part Number: BN94-08637B. You MUST match this number(s) to the board from your TV. If you are searching by TV Model please open your TV and look for a sticker with this number on it
- Board Component: T-Con Board Unit
- Please be sure that the BOARD Part Number and picture on your motherboard is EXACTLY as shown above. Do not match by TV Model. There are possibly several different boards for each model TV. This board has been pulled from a working cracked screen TV. All items are tested and guaranteed to work. This photo is STOCK meaning it may vary slightly from the one you received in color or removable cables.
-Part Type T-Con Board
-Part Number BN94-08637B
-Known Models UN75JU6500FXZA
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance before purchasing! We offer FREE PROFESSIONAL TECH SUPPORT. The only real way to properly troubleshoot / diagnose is by trial and error since there could be several boards that show similar symptoms and possibly more than 1 board not working. Sometimes the symptoms change. Be patient with questions from us and exchanges!
For help with first timers go on YouTube and search "TV Repair Tutorial"
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.