75" UN75JU6500FXZA BN94-08637B T-Con Board Unit
- Part Number: BN94-08637B. You MUST match this number(s) to the board from your TV. If you are searching by TV Model please open your TV and look for a sticker with this number on it
- Board Component: T-Con Board Unit
- Please be sure that the BOARD Part Number and picture on your motherboard is EXACTLY as shown above. Do not match by TV Model. There are possibly several different boards for each model TV. This board has been pulled from a working cracked screen TV. All items are tested and guaranteed to work. This photo is STOCK meaning it may vary slightly from the one you received in color or removable cables.
-Part Type T-Con Board
-Part Number BN94-08637B
-Known Models UN75JU6500FXZA
We are here to help! If you're unsure of how to diagnose and troubleshoot the TV message or call us for more assistance before purchasing! We offer FREE PROFESSIONAL TECH SUPPORT. The only real way to properly troubleshoot / diagnose is by trial and error since there could be several boards that show similar symptoms and possibly more than 1 board not working. Sometimes the symptoms change. Be patient with questions from us and exchanges!
For help with first timers go on YouTube and search "TV Repair Tutorial"
*NOTE* LG & Vizio TVs must be plugged in for 5 minutes before it will turn on*
*For main board replacements check firmware upgrades online - We can not pre-install them*
1. Inspect ALL Ribbons and connectors. Any tears or bad connections between boards must be replaced FIRST
2. If you have any of these boards, it should be the first board to be replaced
A) T-Con Board - Video Problems (No Video with standby light on, audio but no video, grainy, distorted, or color problems in screen)
B) X or Y Buffer Board (Plasma TVs only) - Standby light is on but no power
C) Backlight Inverter / LED Driver - No Video with standby light on
3. Main Video Board
- Standby light is on but no power
- Either video or audio does not work (if no T-Con in TV. If audio but no video it is T-Con)
4. Power Board - No power AND standby light does NOT turn on. If standby light is on try other boards above
5. Panel - No power, distorted picture, lines, slow motion, half screen, faded in / out. Panel problems are usually not worth replacing the panel.